Page 1 of 1

Mrs. akor was not amused

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:58 pm
by akorcovelos
Apparently I ruined our sonโ€™s recital photos. Personally I think theyโ€™re perfect.
431B40E3-2B30-42C7-845B-41CAAF46BED7.jpeg
9E973762-AF2F-4470-9BB6-398F2925ACB0.jpeg
BE3551E2-2102-4A60-8221-FC7DEC165291.jpeg

Re: Mrs. akor was not amused

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:03 pm
by cmattj
Haha. Thatโ€™s awesome..!
The Mrs has a point! But your handsome boy will love the Dad wiping the Cobalt photo bomb picture.... in about 10 years ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Re: Mrs. akor was not amused

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:13 pm
by AsLan7
cmattj wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:03 pm Haha. Thatโ€™s awesome..!
The Mrs has a point! But your handsome boy will love the Dad wiping the Cobalt photo bomb picture.... in about 10 years ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Iโ€™m not sure what your talking about matt. I only see a Cobalt. :D

Re: Mrs. akor was not amused

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:43 pm
by Ytmsn
That's freakin great! I don't know which I like the most? A perfect photo bomb or your sons expression!

Re: Mrs. akor was not amused

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:05 am
by tgrace98
Haha hilarious!

Re: Mrs. akor was not amused

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:48 am
by NautiGirl
Should have just moved the photoshoot to the platform... Winwin!

Re: Mrs. akor was not amused

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:34 am
by Ytmsn
That boy.. He looks like a character! I dig all his poses. ๐Ÿ˜ He looks like a smart kid.

Dad? Yeah well...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: Mrs. akor was not amused

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:47 pm
by akorcovelos
Ytmsn wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:34 am That boy.. He looks like a character! I dig all his poses. ๐Ÿ˜ He looks like a smart kid.

Dad? Yeah well...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Right on all points. He gets his smarts from Mom for sure. His younger brother is my clone, so he's the 'hold my beer' guy like Dad. The older one is the level headed voice of reason, they balance each other out well. :D

Re: Mrs. akor was not amused

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:48 pm
by liquid
I believe it to be the camera mans fault.

Re: Mrs. akor was not amused

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:30 pm
by akorcovelos
liquid wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:48 pm I believe it to be the camera mans fault.
Thatโ€™s what I said, hence the โ€˜not amusedโ€™. ๐Ÿ˜