Page 1 of 1
Sirius Ready
Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:59 pm
by Jrader638
Hello all, I have a 2017 220s that is “Sirius ready” can anyone tell me what it takes to get the Sirius working? It just tells me to check receiver.
Thanks,
Re: Sirius Ready
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:19 am
by Big Block Power
You may have to buy the kit. I think it includes the antenna and then call sirius and subscribe to it and give them your ID number on the radio. Great now I'm getting ads from them. Lol
Re: Sirius Ready
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:23 am
by tgrace98
This is the part that cobalt installs when you get the Sirius add on.
Re: Sirius Ready
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:42 am
by AsLan7
Jrader638 wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:59 pm
Hello all, I have a 2017 220s that is “Sirius ready” can anyone tell me what it takes to get the Sirius working? It just tells me to check receiver.
Thanks,
.
Hey jr638. Welcome to the Cobalt chat forum. So glad you found us!
Any pics of your 220? We love them here.
...and yes, buy that kit on Amazon and you’re good to go.
Again, welcome aboard mate!
.
Re: Sirius Ready
Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 1:27 pm
by Jrader638
Thank you all for the response!! I will look that part up and get it ordered. Thanks again!!! As requested I have attached a picture of the boat.
Re: Sirius Ready
Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 1:51 pm
by AsLan7
Jrader638 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 1:27 pm
Thank you all for the response!! I will look that part up and get it ordered. Thanks again!!! As requested I have attached a picture of the boat.
.
Sure....and BEAUTIFUL shot. So clear

....like your Sirius radio will sound!!
.