Page 1 of 1

Cobalt Arch w/ Bimini

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:58 pm
by Bigghauss
All, I have 2014 220S and was wanting to get an idea on how big the bimini is on the Cobalt Arch waketower versus regular bimini?

Thanks!

Re: Cobalt Arch w/ Bimini

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 3:08 pm
by BobRae99
Bigghauss wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 12:58 pm All, I have 2014 220S and was wanting to get an idea on how big the bimini is on the Cobalt Arch wake-tower versus regular bimini?

Thanks!
If it is the same difference as on the R3, I'd say at least 6" - 10" greater coverage of the rear edge. I measured this specifically when trying to decide between tower/no tower + bimini for my R3. I preferred the clear overhead view with the bimini but found that the tower bimini extended further rearward. The forward reach was about the same. Maybe someone who went through the same measuring process with the 220 will chime in because my dealer hadn't been asked that question before and didn't know.

Re: Cobalt Arch w/ Bimini

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:08 pm
by Big Block Power
Aj has one. I know on my antique 220 its much much smaller.

Re: Cobalt Arch w/ Bimini

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:17 pm
by ajcampen
Here is a pic...sorry best I got

Re: Cobalt Arch w/ Bimini

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:26 pm
by Big Block Power
With binimi. I don't think there is much diff.

Re: Cobalt Arch w/ Bimini

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:46 pm
by ajcampen
Better photo from cobalt

Re: Cobalt Arch w/ Bimini

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:49 pm
by Big Block Power
ajcampen wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:46 pm Better photo from cobalt
I was trying to give your picture credit. Lol

Re: Cobalt Arch w/ Bimini

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 9:27 pm
by ajcampen
Big Block Power wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:49 pm
ajcampen wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:46 pm Better photo from cobalt
I was trying to give your picture credit. Lol
My pictures are like the discount version of yours

Re: Cobalt Arch w/ Bimini

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:16 am
by Big Block Power
ajcampen wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:27 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:49 pm
ajcampen wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:46 pm Better photo from cobalt
I was trying to give your picture credit. Lol
My pictures are like the discount version of yours
Just put a blue strobe light on top of your tower and your in 😂😂😂

Re: Cobalt Arch w/ Bimini

Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:48 am
by Bigghauss
Any difference in the manual vs Electric in terms of style/look???