Hi,
My 2011 210 steering wheel has what appears to be a leather self-leveling center logo insert. I say that because it spins if I manually move it, but it doesn't spin to level on its own. Has anyone had to deal with this problem before? If so, I'd love to know how you fixed it.
.
.
Thanks in advance,
G
Steering wheel self-leveling center
Steering wheel self-leveling center
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2011 210 Volvo Penta 4.3 GXi
Re: Steering wheel self-leveling center
Well you could just sell it to me? I know nice right..
Or as vinyl shrinks overtime take the Allen screws off the ring and put something or two side tape to bind in back in the ring cover.
Did you need my address??
Or as vinyl shrinks overtime take the Allen screws off the ring and put something or two side tape to bind in back in the ring cover.
Did you need my address??
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
Re: Steering wheel self-leveling center
I have the same wheel on my 2011 242. Does exactly the same thing. I just don't look at mine so it doesn't bother the OCD in me.Photo_G wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:34 pm Hi,
My 2011 210 steering wheel has what appears to be a leather self-leveling center logo insert. I say that because it spins if I manually move it, but it doesn't spin to level on its own. Has anyone had to deal with this problem before? If so, I'd love to know how you fixed it.
.
wheel_insert.png
.
Thanks in advance,
G
You might be able to dismantle, clean, and lube, but it seems that on mine it is slightly binding on the OD of the center logo not on the internals.
2011 242 Volvo Penta 8.1 Gi
"DIGGIN' IT"
"DIGGIN' IT"
Re: Steering wheel self-leveling center
Thanks cmattj, Driller! I'll try your suggestions and post back.
Take care,
G
Take care,
G
2011 210 Volvo Penta 4.3 GXi
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 29 guests


