Page 1 of 1

Drunken lawn mower driver.

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:10 pm
by Big Block Power
Ok yea had you all going there.
The Grand Daughter loves to drive her Uber she calls the mower that 😂
So the lawn needed a cutting so we let her loose. After she did half of the neighbors yard that gets mowed once a month. She got back to ours. We'll she misses a few spots. I guess like I would if I was drunk. Love her too death but boy I might have to get her eyes checked. Then right when we were almost done a storm came in and we are now without power.

Re: Drunken lawn mower driver.

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:25 pm
by Airbagguy
Looks like she just needs a bigger mower with a bigger engine :lol:

Re: Drunken lawn mower driver.

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:28 pm
by TTU
Airbagguy wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:25 pm Looks like she just needs a bigger mower with a bigger engine :lol:
Only 10 posts and this guy already gets BBP. :lol:

Re: Drunken lawn mower driver.

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:58 pm
by Big Block Power
Airbagguy wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:25 pm Looks like she just needs a bigger mower with a bigger engine :lol:
I like you 😂😂😂

Re: Drunken lawn mower driver.

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:42 pm
by Airbagguy
Hahahaha! You guys are funny :lol:

Re: Drunken lawn mower driver.

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:23 pm
by Big Block Power
That would be so fun. It even has captains call 😂😂

Re: Drunken lawn mower driver.

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:07 am
by Ytmsn
That's crazy. The time, money and labor to build out something for a 30 second sled pull?

I'm always amazed that people will race anything with a motor. Even these things..


Re: Drunken lawn mower driver.

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:52 am
by Big Block Power
Ytmsn wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:07 am That's crazy. The time, money and labor to build out something for a 30 second sled pull?

I'm always amazed that people will race anything with a motor. Even these things..

I watched some of those drone races and I have no idea how they do it and much less how do they know where they are going. They are crazy fast.

Re: Drunken lawn mower driver.

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:11 am
by liquid
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:23 pm That would be so fun. It even has captains call 😂😂
Yes but can it cut?