Page 1 of 5

I miss Everything

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:16 am
by liquid
How can I not know about DA post?!? Man you guys gotta keep me in the loop.

FYI - the 190 is 225 HP I believe.

Re: I miss Everything

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:47 am
by Big Block Power
Maybe if you would read your text messages more than once a month.

Re: I miss Everything

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:56 am
by cmattj
liquid wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:16 am
FYI - the 190 is 225 HP I believe.
“Big or small... we Loce them all”
( Human Kindness )

Re: I miss Everything

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:57 am
by Big Block Power
cmattj wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:56 am
liquid wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:16 am
FYI - the 190 is 225 HP I believe.
“Big or small... we Loce them all”
( Human Kindness)
Just think what that baby would do with a upgraded 240. She would be sweet!!! 🤣🤣

Re: I miss Everything

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:03 am
by cmattj
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:57 am
cmattj wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:56 am
liquid wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:16 am
FYI - the 190 is 225 HP I believe.
“Big or small... we Loce them all”
( Human Kindness)
Just think what that baby would do with a upgraded 240. She would be sweet!!! 🤣🤣
Would you get crazy, and go full DP ?. I know... I know.... baby steps.

Re: I miss Everything

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:03 am
by NautiGirl
liquid wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:16 am How can I not know about DA post?!? Man you guys gotta keep me in the loop.

FYI - the 190 is 225 HP I believe.
225 HP of perfection. I would never engine shame the best boat ever made. Even I have my limits.

Re: I miss Everything

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:09 am
by Big Block Power
NautiGirl wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:03 am
liquid wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:16 am How can I not know about DA post?!? Man you guys gotta keep me in the loop.

FYI - the 190 is 225 HP I believe.
225 HP of perfection. I would never engine shame the best boat ever made. Even I have my limits.
I was complimenting the goat with a 240. I think it would be a great fit. And yes even better with DP.🤣🤣

Heck is takin him 2 years to even think of a prop. He now has one and still no reports back. Oh it's not on it. Oh we will get pictures in a month I hear. Oh wait in ten years there is a engine upgrade.

Re: I miss Everything

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:10 am
by cmattj
I like where this thread is heading. Perhaps at Sunday’s pancake social we can discuss this, and preparations for our Scrapbook club meetup ?

Re: I miss Everything

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:18 am
by Ytmsn
Nah Matt, that time is too busy. I think we should discuss over our Rainbow Coffee, Quilting and Scotch get together next Tuesday at your place.

Re: I miss Everything

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:24 am
by cmattj
    Ytmsn wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:18 am Quilting and Scotch get together next Tuesday at your place.
    You had me at Quilting.

    Re: I miss Everything

    Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:06 am
    by Ytmsn
    Really? Hmmm.. I thought I had you at rainbow!

    Re: I miss Everything

    Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:15 am
    by cmattj
    Ytmsn wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:06 am Really? Hmmm.. I thought I had you at rainbow!
    True.. The lightning bolt trade isn’t working out. 🤣
    ⚡️vs 🌈

    Re: I miss Everything

    Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:17 am
    by Ytmsn
    cmattj wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:15 am
    Ytmsn wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:06 am Really? Hmmm.. I thought I had you at rainbow!
    True.. The lightning bolt trade isn’t working out. 🤣
    ⚡️vs 🌈
    Ha! You such a silly Californian! Now that we've properly hijacked this thread, where are we gonna go next?

    Re: I miss Everything

    Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:36 pm
    by NautiGirl
    Ytmsn wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:18 am Nah Matt, that time is too busy. I think we should discuss over our Rainbow Coffee, Quilting and Scotch get together next Tuesday at your place.

    I'll bring the bourbon. Oh crap did I just drink shame you by hinting that bourbon is better than scotch? My shaming has gotten so out of control that I dont even realize I am doing it now.

    I am a horrible person.

    Re: I miss Everything

    Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:15 pm
    by Big Block Power
    NautiGirl wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:36 pm
    Ytmsn wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:18 am Nah Matt, that time is too busy. I think we should discuss over our Rainbow Coffee, Quilting and Scotch get together next Tuesday at your place.

    I'll bring the bourbon. Oh crap did I just drink shame you by hinting that bourbon is better than scotch? My shaming has gotten so out of control that I dont even realize I am doing it now.

    I am a horrible person.
    I'll bring my 240powered mixer.