Page 1 of 1

2000 206

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:48 pm
by kylesouth17
Put our boat on the market this morning.

Link is below. If anyone is interested my number is 832-585-9957. Located in Northwest Arkansas.

https://fayar.craigslist.org/boa/d/lowe ... 78538.html

Re: 2000 206

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:56 pm
by cmattj
Should be an easy sell. You’ve only had her a few months, and it’s dialed in now. What’s next?

Re: 2000 206

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:16 pm
by kylesouth17
Not sure yet! Thinking about a 232.

Re: 2000 206

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:21 pm
by reamsmark@gmail.com
Hey Kyle, not sure if you made a boat purchase yet, but I have a 2006. 232 for sale. Possibly the most immaculate used boat I have seen. I am working to put it up here in the online forum, but if you have an interest shoot me a note. Mark

Re: 2000 206

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:56 pm
by AsLan7
reamsmark@gmail.com wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:21 pm Hey Kyle, not sure if you made a boat purchase yet, but I have a 2006. 232 for sale. Possibly the most immaculate used boat I have seen. I am working to put it up here in the online forum, but if you have an interest shoot me a note. Mark
.
Hey Mark. Welcome to the CobaltChat forum. So glad you found us!

Any pictures of your Cobalt for sale! Is this yours or is it for a friend?

Again, welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: 2000 206

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:48 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:56 pm
reamsmark@gmail.com wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:21 pm Hey Kyle, not sure if you made a boat purchase yet, but I have a 2006. 232 for sale. Possibly the most immaculate used boat I have seen. I am working to put it up here in the online forum, but if you have an interest shoot me a note. Mark
.
Hey Mark. Welcome to the CobaltChat forum. So glad you found us!

Any pictures of your Cobalt for sale! Is this yours or is it for a friend?

Again, welcome aboard mate!

.
Right and what is next mark?

Re: 2000 206

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:00 pm
by reamsmark@gmail.com
I'm actually in for two reasons. One I'm looking at buying a 1994 200. Here locally. Also I have the 2006 232 donated to our church that is for sale. It's amazing. I will try to get pics up tonight or tomorrow.

Re: 2000 206

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:58 pm
by Big Block Power
reamsmark@gmail.com wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:00 pm I'm actually in for two reasons. One I'm looking at buying a 1994 200. Here locally. Also I have the 2006 232 donated to our church that is for sale. It's amazing. I will try to get pics up tonight or tomorrow.
Pm sent Mark. BBP.