Page 1 of 1

1993 Cobalt 272 Bowrider

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:32 pm
by Chrisduhadaway
Nice boat with 860 hours. 454 Chevrolet with Volvo Penta Dual prop outdrive. Needs a detail and a new owner. Call or text with questions. 8950 512-296-3557

Re: 1993 Cobalt 272 Bowrider

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:25 pm
by AsLan7
Hey Chris. Welcome to the CobaltChat forum. So glad you found us!

Nice pics of your Cobalt. Is it yours or are you selling for a friend?
Curious Why you're selling?

Again, welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: 1993 Cobalt 272 Bowrider

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:03 am
by Chrisduhadaway
I have had this boat since 2015. My wife and I used it regularly during this time. I lost my job in 2018 and have struggled to find suitable income again that will support the extra 350 a month for Drystack storage. I am now behind on my storage fees and I have to sell it. If I don’t they will Lien on it and I will lose my entire investment. Call me anytime if you have any questions. 512-296-3557