Page 1 of 1

Pitchfork Oar

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:10 am
by Kate
Inspired by "I needed a laugh!" (and ingenious modifications to The Best Boat Ever), I propose: The Modification Hall of Shame (MHOS).

Here's my nominee: When you just can't afford a new oar.

Re: Pitchfork Oar

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:20 pm
by Ytmsn
Haha! Necessity is the mother of invention, and I think most inventors must be rednecks!

Re: Pitchfork Oar

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:27 am
by Big Block Power
Ytmsn wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:20 pm Haha! Necessity is the mother of invention, and I think most inventors must be rednecks!
So what did you invent then? 😂😂

Re: Pitchfork Oar

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:34 am
by cmattj
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:27 am
Ytmsn wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:20 pm Haha! Necessity is the mother of invention, and I think most inventors must be rednecks!
So what did you invent then? 😂😂
Hey now.. obviously he also invented the permanent “ Name tag Tattoo “
Brilliant for the late night PD bookings.

Re: Pitchfork Oar

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:38 am
by Dudley67
9AA8C5CE-52AD-47BE-817E-8E543EE9CB89.jpeg

Re: Pitchfork Oar

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:07 am
by AsLan7
cmattj wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:34 am
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:27 am
Ytmsn wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:20 pm Haha! Necessity is the mother of invention, and I think most inventors must be rednecks!
So what did you invent then? 😂😂
Hey now.. obviously he also invented the permanent “ Name tag Tattoo “
Brilliant for the late night PD bookings.
.
You have a super hero power of observation Matt. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: Pitchfork Oar

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:19 pm
by Kate
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:27 am
Ytmsn wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:20 pm Haha! Necessity is the mother of invention, and I think most inventors must be rednecks!
So what did you invent then? 😂😂
What?! You never heard of the "Ytinator?" The world's first UL-approved, multi-purpose space heater. (Onion rings sold separately.)

Re: Pitchfork Oar

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:29 pm
by Big Block Power
Kate wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:19 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:27 am
Ytmsn wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:20 pm Haha! Necessity is the mother of invention, and I think most inventors must be rednecks!
So what did you invent then? 😂😂
What?! You never heard of the "Ytinator?" The world's first UL-approved, multi-purpose space heater. (Onion rings sold separately.)
Oh my. That's just bad. I actually can see Yt using that for his keto diet. Nice one Kate!

Re: Pitchfork Oar

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:11 pm
by Ytmsn
Nope. Cant do forked onion rings!