Page 1 of 1

Garmin unit on 2012 276

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:52 am
by maccozobozo
Anyone know how to update the built-in Garmin unit on the 2012 model Cobalt 276? I have not had much luck finding out much info on this unit and the dealer has not been of any help.

Re: Garmin unit on 2012 276

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:22 pm
by tgrace98
I have the 7607's on my R7 and I just got the firmware off Garmin's site. If you know the model number just look it up there.

Re: Garmin unit on 2012 276

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:54 pm
by AsLan7
.
Hey MZB, welcome to the CobaltChat forum. So glad you found us!

Does your Garmin have a USB input? In the past, you could download from the Garmin site and update that way. I've done this with my vehicles as well.

Any pics of your R7? We love pics here.

Again, welcome aboard mate!
.

Re: Garmin unit on 2012 276

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:00 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:54 pm .
Hey MZB, welcome to the CobaltChat forum. So glad you found us!

Does your Garmin have a USB input? In the past, you could download from the Garmin site and update that way. I've done this with my vehicles as well.

Any pics of your R7? We love pics here.

Again, welcome aboard mate!
.
A7 he's got a 276. Prob very close to the same way to download though from Garmin.

Re: Garmin unit on 2012 276

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:38 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:00 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:54 pm .
Hey MZB, welcome to the CobaltChat forum. So glad you found us!

Does your Garmin have a USB input? In the past, you could download from the Garmin site and update that way. I've done this with my vehicles as well.

Any pics of your R7? We love pics here.

Again, welcome aboard mate!
.
A7 he's got a 276. Prob very close to the same way to download though from Garmin.
.
Ah thanks bbp. Mistook TG's post for MZB's.
I'll rephrase....any pics of your 276? :D

Re: Garmin unit on 2012 276

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:02 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:38 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:00 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:54 pm .
Hey MZB, welcome to the CobaltChat forum. So glad you found us!

Does your Garmin have a USB input? In the past, you could download from the Garmin site and update that way. I've done this with my vehicles as well.

Any pics of your R7? We love pics here.

Again, welcome aboard mate!
.
A7 he's got a 276. Prob very close to the same way to download though from Garmin.
.
Ah thanks bbp. Mistook TG's post for MZB's.
I'll rephrase....any pics of your 276? :D
I agree let's get some inside and outside pics of your beauty.