Page 1 of 2

Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:31 am
by Tuscany
House dog says it’s time for summer pics..for attitude adjustment.LOL.

Re: Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:38 am
by tgrace98
I hear ya T. I saw some frozen pics of Buffalo on the news the other night and thought about ya.

We are starting to see some signs of spring here in the Midwest. But still a ways off from dropping the boat in the water.

Re: Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:01 am
by AsLan7
.
Sweet pics T. That first one could be on the Cobalt Brochure.

Made my day brutha. Spring will be here before you know it. 8-)

.

Re: Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:57 pm
by Tuscany
A7, get that fourth stripe on the shoulders yet?

Re: Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:42 pm
by sailor55330
This is a tough month. We could be 20 or 50 and easily get a 2 ft dump of snow any day. Heck the ice won’t be off the last for another 45 days probably. In some ways it’s the hardest month

Re: Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:12 pm
by AsLan7
Tuscany wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:57 pm A7, get that fourth stripe on the shoulders yet?
Hey buddy. Funny you ask. Was planning the upgrade in June. But then the wife and I decided to book an Alaskan cruise in June. Maybe the month after—although the Cobalt will be tugging at my heart til the Fall. So much to do! :D

Re: Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:28 pm
by Ytmsn
Every week I go to Dallas and the grass gets Greener and Greener. And now the leaves are blooming out and the dogwoods and fruitless pear trees are in full bloom!

I just got my boat back from Kansas after having some of the Interior done. Friday it goes to the fiberglass shop for some touch-up work and my props are being reworked and polished right now. Then a little bit of wiring work and I'm ready to drop that sucker in the lake!

Re: Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:06 pm
by tgrace98
Ytmsn wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:28 pm Every week I go to Dallas and the grass gets Greener and Greener. And now the leaves are blooming out and the dogwoods and fruitless pear trees are in full bloom!

I just got my boat back from Kansas after having some of the Interior done. Friday it goes to the fiberglass shop for some touch-up work and my props are being reworked and polished right now. Then a little bit of wiring work and I'm ready to drop that sucker in the lake!
uh pics of said interior work please?

Re: Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:14 pm
by kas232ca
AsLan7 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:12 pm
Tuscany wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:57 pm A7, get that fourth stripe on the shoulders yet?
Hey buddy. Funny you ask. Was planning the upgrade in June. But then the wife and I decided to book an Alaskan cruise in June. Maybe the month after—although the Cobalt will be tugging at my heart til the Fall. So much to do! :D
Moving to the left seat? Congrats!

Re: Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:14 pm
by AsLan7
kas232ca wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:14 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:12 pm
Tuscany wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:57 pm A7, get that fourth stripe on the shoulders yet?
Hey buddy. Funny you ask. Was planning the upgrade in June. But then the wife and I decided to book an Alaskan cruise in June. Maybe the month after—although the Cobalt will be tugging at my heart til the Fall. So much to do! :D
Moving to the left seat? Congrats!
.
Thanks K!

Re: Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:00 am
by Tuscany
I knew it!
Congrats to SWA’s best Captain...coming this summer!

Re: Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:07 am
by liquid
YT - what say the trees?

Congrats A7!

Tusc - I hate this.

Re: Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:29 pm
by Stagdad
We are still waiting for winter here in the Northern Kentucky /Cincinnati area. Maybe had 2 inches of white stuff for a day or two, above freezing most days......Hasn't been too depressing except we had rain instead of snow. It's almost over though. Damn its already almost two weeks into March! :shock:

Re: Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:50 pm
by Tuscany
liquid wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:07 am YT - what say the trees?

Congrats A7!

Tusc - I hate this.
It’s coming bro... At least I keep telling myself that..🥴🤣

Re: Officially sick of winter..

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:28 am
by Ytmsn
Tuscany wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:50 pm
liquid wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:07 am YT - what say the trees?

Congrats A7!

Tusc - I hate this.
It’s coming bro... At least I keep telling myself that..🥴🤣
It is Tusc! I'm back in Dallas for today and last night when I got out at the hotel I could smell the blooms in the air! It is most definitely spring in Texas. So its coming.. just hang on!