Page 1 of 1

Looking for parts for 2009 276

Posted: Sun May 10, 2020 6:43 am
by womblesd
I’m looking for the following parts for my 2009 276:

1. Table top (I have the post)
2. Front bow cushion, tan/beige
3. Straps that hold down rear bar of Bimini top for tower
4. Mooring cover

I will consider used if new not available. Any ideas on where I can purchase these parts?

Thanks in advance!

Dan Wombles
Lake Ozarks

Re: Looking for parts for 2009 276

Posted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:06 am
by AsLan7
Our resident parts finder, bigblockpower, will source some of those items for ya' Dan. He has an uncanny ability with his connections and depth of the dark web to locate hard to find parts. 8-)

Re: Looking for parts for 2009 276

Posted: Sun May 10, 2020 8:21 am
by Big Block Power
Sorry I have no idea on what your binimi poles should look like. You may have to piece them together with individual pieces.
The mooring cover contact BaldMikes.Com he sells Westland covers. They made them for Cobalt back in that day. Tell him Chad sent you.

Your table top. Easy one. Google or search eBay marine table top. They are nothing special. My factory one is very Heavy. I rather have a cheap pontoon plastic one. So you can pick what ever you want. They all just mount to a 3 inch support. Taco Marine is a very popular manufacture of them also.
Or go fancy with teak.

The bow cushion isn't going to Happen. Go to a upholstery shop and for around 400 bucks they can make it. I had one done it was perfect. They used marine plywood for the base. The only thing I would have them change is that and use starboard.

Re: Looking for parts for 2009 276

Posted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:15 pm
by ajcampen
The straps are just that straps. Any shop can make them. Next time I am at my boat I will take a pic

They have a small loop on one side and a clip on the other. Some mechanism to shorten and lengthen too. Let me know I could always get one made for you locally or get detailed pics

Re: Looking for parts for 2009 276

Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 9:59 pm
by womblesd
Thanks for replies!