Page 1 of 1
Need one piece of carpet to complete set
Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 4:56 pm
by ebcolema
I have a 2008 220 with the brown carpet and I have a full set in great condition except I am missing the little piece that snaps in between the aft bench seats. I do have the piece that goes in the walkthrough over the engine cover, so I'm only missing that tiny piece. Anyone have one I can buy? Ideas on where to order it from?
I've attached a pic for the color.
2008-COBALT-220-Buford-Consigned-C31669-440001.JPG
Re: Need one piece of carpet to complete set
Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 7:14 pm
by Big Block Power
Bummer I have it but it won't match yours. I have both walk through pieces. This is the color.
Re: Need one piece of carpet to complete set
Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 6:57 pm
by ebcolema
That is a bummer. Mine seems to have this swirl design.
Re: Need one piece of carpet to complete set
Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 6:59 pm
by Big Block Power
ebcolema wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:57 pm
That is a bummer. Mine seems to have this swirl design.
You can buy all of the carpet. Lol