Page 1 of 1
Just bought a 22T
Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 7:55 am
by Corleycrew
Was listed for $11,500 through a boat dealer, found the boat on Craigslist and got the boat from the original owner for $8K .
228 original hours
Single original owner
Was used sparingly at owners lake house in AL
Has every service record
This is my first boat purchase
Owner said only problem is the radio doesn't work.
Re: Just bought a 22T
Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 12:18 pm
by Big Block Power
Congrats. Sweet pick up!! Nice power.
Re: Just bought a 22T
Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 1:04 pm
by akorcovelos
Very nice! That gel coat will shine up like you wouldn’t believe!
Re: Just bought a 22T
Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 2:47 pm
by Corleycrew
akorcovelos wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:04 pm
Very nice! That gel coat will shine up like you wouldn’t believe!
I’m hoping so. I contacted a local Bradenton boat detailer to have it detailed before I get there. Kinda figured FL has more experience detailing boats than Sugarcreek Ohio. Lol
Re: Just bought a 22T
Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 2:49 pm
by Corleycrew
Re: Just bought a 22T
Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 3:09 pm
by AsLan7
.
Nice pics CC! Dash looks very unique with those classic looking needles.
Does the stereo light up or is there no power at all to it?
.
Re: Just bought a 22T
Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 10:48 pm
by cmattj
Congratulations and welcome from California.
Yep those were the good ol days when a big block and a bravo in a 19-22 footer was common

.
Great shape so tell how she runs? We need a big block report!
Re: Just bought a 22T
Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 6:07 am
by Corleycrew
AsLan7 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:09 pm
.
Nice pics CC! Dash looks very unique with those classic looking needles.
Does the stereo light up or is there no power at all to it?
.
No clue yet. I drive down to pick her up the 10th. Soonest I can get away and make the 15 hour drive. I will post my findings once I get her home.
Owner said it powers up and that it’s a button on it that won’t let you enter the code to unlock the radio. I’m probably going to just yank it out and replace the head unit w a Bluetooth anyways.
Re: Just bought a 22T
Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 6:08 am
by Corleycrew
cmattj wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:48 pm
Congratulations and welcome from California.
Yep those were the good ol days when a big block and a bravo in a 19-22 footer was common

.
Great shape so tell how she runs? We need a big block report!
I’ve been told that the big block is more than enough for this boat with my kiddos.
And that parts are easy to get if something needs attention.
I will most definitely give an update.
Re: Just bought a 22T
Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 6:10 am
by Corleycrew
More pics
Re: Just bought a 22T
Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:13 am
by Big Block Power
Nice where is the boat located now?