New Member 1996 232 in Michigan
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:58 pm
Hello all,
Just found this forum, and it seems to have a large knowledge base. We bought our 1996 232 about 4 yrs ago. Got a great deal on it, mainly because it was not cared for very well. I finally have it cleaned up and running the way I wanted it. Currently has just under 400hrs on the 7.4 Merc with Bravo 3. I am just south of Grand Rapids, MI and trailer it to local lakes around us most of the summer. We go to Torch lake every year for a week and rent a house with a boat lift. That is by far our favorite lake in MI. Look forward to picking everyone’s brain with some questions and I come up with them.
Thanks,
Jake
Just found this forum, and it seems to have a large knowledge base. We bought our 1996 232 about 4 yrs ago. Got a great deal on it, mainly because it was not cared for very well. I finally have it cleaned up and running the way I wanted it. Currently has just under 400hrs on the 7.4 Merc with Bravo 3. I am just south of Grand Rapids, MI and trailer it to local lakes around us most of the summer. We go to Torch lake every year for a week and rent a house with a boat lift. That is by far our favorite lake in MI. Look forward to picking everyone’s brain with some questions and I come up with them.
Thanks,
Jake