For sale : Cobalt 262 year 2001 8.1 Volvo Penta
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:34 pm
Clean boat, kept on my lift in Florida
482 hours
motor rebuilt 4 months ago at 450 hours (invoices available)
Bimini top
Boat covers
GPS
ProMariner battery charger
Kevlar hull
2 back seats must be re-upholstered and starter must be changed. No trailer is included, the boat is sold AS-IS right from my private dock.
I'm selling it since I'm leaving Florida. Please feel free to make your best buying offer. Might consider an exchange against 2 jet-skis
482 hours
motor rebuilt 4 months ago at 450 hours (invoices available)
Bimini top
Boat covers
GPS
ProMariner battery charger
Kevlar hull
2 back seats must be re-upholstered and starter must be changed. No trailer is included, the boat is sold AS-IS right from my private dock.
I'm selling it since I'm leaving Florida. Please feel free to make your best buying offer. Might consider an exchange against 2 jet-skis