Page 1 of 1

220s Service Soon light

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:03 pm
by Jrader638
I have a 2017 220s with a Mercruiser 6.2 (300HP) and while at the lake today my service soon indicator came on, I am wondering maybe if I have bad fuel?? No alarms or horns heard just the indicator.

Re: 220s Service Soon light

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:28 pm
by Big Block Power
Without being able to see or read the code it's hard to say. Glad it's still running good.

Re: 220s Service Soon light

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:29 am
by Jrader638
Thanks for the response I live 2 hours from the dealer so it turns into a whole thing lol

Re: 220s Service Soon light

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:26 pm
by ajcampen
Does it have the cool fuel module?

Re: 220s Service Soon light

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:50 am
by Jrader638
Ah great question, but I have no idea lol.

Re: 220s Service Soon light

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:21 am
by ajcampen
Jrader638 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:50 am Ah great question, but I have no idea lol.
Share a couple pics of your engine?