Page 1 of 1

1997 232 Letters

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:40 pm
by Nemo
Hi guys,
I’m new to this forum, so apologize if this question has been asked and answered before, but I just bough my first Cobalt yesterday. The raised chrome T is missing on one side of the boat. I’ve been looking on line but I’m having no luck. I saw this forum with all the Cobalt experts and I thought surely, these are the people that would know. Thanks in advance.

Re: 1997 232 Letters

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:12 pm
by AsLan7
.
Hey Nemo. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!

Check EBay for the T. Every once in awhile they surface.

Or call your local dealer and give them your hull number. They will order one and drop ship it to you.

Any pics?

Again welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: 1997 232 Letters

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:16 pm
by Big Block Power
Welcome. Pics or it didn't happen. And what A7 said.

Re: 1997 232 Letters

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:37 pm
by Ytmsn
Welcome from Oklahoma!
Oh, and I have those letters, no worries. They cost $100 apiece. How many do you want? I buy mine from Gordys.
Wait, I probably shouldn't have told you that part...

So, how many was that you wanted?