Throttle Movement
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:22 am
I recently purchased a 2002 Cobalt 240 bow rider.
On the maiden voyage, the engine would shift into forward and I would get full throttle movement and RPM's. It will shift into reverse, the boat will slowly start to go backwards, but I get no throttle movement and I can not increase the RPM's.
Am I missing something? Like a Detent button to push, prior to being able to advance the throttle in the reverse mode?
Any help would be appreciated.
On the maiden voyage, the engine would shift into forward and I would get full throttle movement and RPM's. It will shift into reverse, the boat will slowly start to go backwards, but I get no throttle movement and I can not increase the RPM's.
Am I missing something? Like a Detent button to push, prior to being able to advance the throttle in the reverse mode?
Any help would be appreciated.