Page 1 of 2

WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:03 am
by Sagerv
I am new to this forum and was curious if anyone has a 2001-2006 262 with a factory arch for sale. I am in Missouri.

Thanks,

Sam

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:15 am
by Big Block Power
There's one on craigslist at lake Martin.
I was thinking of picking this one up.it's been for sale for awhile.

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:23 am
by Ytmsn
Welcome Sam! I hope you find what you're looking for and spend some time with us here. This forum is really a good group of like-minded folks that are willing to share what they know with you.

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:50 am
by liquid
Welcome Sam!

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:10 am
by Southernboatman
Welcome Sam! What's the verdict? Still looking?

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:29 pm
by Nealcj8
Can you take the fiberglass arch off and replace it with the one that looks like a ss wakeboard tower?

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:18 pm
by Big Block Power
Big Block Power wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:15 am There's one on craigslist at lake Martin.
I was thinking of picking this one up.it's been for sale for awhile.
Yt buy this bad boy.I'm sure it's still for sale and you could work them over it's been for sale for a long time :-)

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:33 pm
by Soonerfan
Welcome Sam, and good luck in your hunt!

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:03 pm
by AsLan7
Can highly recommend the stainless arch!!!!
.
.

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:08 pm
by Bfun220
Looks nice.

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:43 pm
by AsLan7
Bfun220 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:08 pmLooks nice.
Thx BFUN.

I can see why it's a $10,000 upgrade. It's built like a tank.

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:41 am
by liquid
def looks solid.

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:59 pm
by Driller
I like the new arches which flair forward without the bow supports. Looks great Aslan. That's exactly what I am thinking of adding to mine. Does the Bimini have plenty of coverage?

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:05 pm
by Big Block Power
Driller wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:59 pm I like the new arches which flair forward without the bow supports. Looks great Aslan. That's exactly what I am thinking of adding to mine. Does the Bimini have plenty of coverage?
I was looking at those also to replace mine but the gunnel needs to be flat on top to mount them. Mine is not flat.

Re: WTB 2001-2006 262 w/Factory Arch

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:09 pm
by AsLan7
Bought this boat flag to go atop the antenna while underway.

Should look good.

More importantly, it will keep me from running into the VHF antenna and poking my out (which I almost did 3 times now!) as it stores horizontally while lowered. I currently have a red ribbon on it to "warn" me.


.