Page 1 of 1

Telescoping Nav Light

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:17 pm
by Lake Loon
I'm a new owner of a 2001 Cobalt 223 with an electric telescoping Nav light. The telescope function is fine but the bulb and globe appear to have been sheared off at some point (see attchment). I'm trying to find a replacement but not sure where to look for parts/bulbs. Thanks.

Re: Telescoping Nav Light

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:45 pm
by AsLan7
Lake Loon wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:17 pm I'm a new owner of a 2001 Cobalt 223 with an electric telescoping Nav light. The telescope function is fine but the bulb and globe appear to have been sheared off at some point (see attchment). I'm trying to find a replacement but not sure where to look for parts/bulbs. Thanks.
.
Hey LL. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!

Surprised your motor is still working. They tend to fail.
You might be able to cannibalize one off of eBay or Great Lakes skipper.

Any pics of your 223?

Others will chime in shortly.

Again welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: Telescoping Nav Light

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:52 pm
by Big Block Power
Slideracer might have one as well. I know a while ago he was trying to Make these work Again.

Re: Telescoping Nav Light

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:45 pm
by Lake Loon
Thanks! I'll give that a try.

She's got the 8.1L Volvo and only has 225 hours on it. Needs some cosmetic work but she flys.

Re: Telescoping Nav Light

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:34 pm
by AsLan7
Elegant color combo LL. Loce your trailer wheels. 👌🏻 :D