Page 1 of 1

MX-1 Sharrow

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:52 am
by mdadgar
Interesting. And probably hard to build a dual-prop version, but you never know.

https://www.boatus.com/expert-advice/ex ... n=magazine

- Mark

Re: MX-1 Sharrow

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:40 pm
by dustinm
I would like to hear some real world results!

Re: MX-1 Sharrow

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:56 pm
by mdadgar
Me, too. Hoping we see some soon.

- Mark

Re: MX-1 Sharrow

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:34 pm
by akorcovelos
I’ve been on the wait list for a set of B3 props since before they even had a demo published. They just started making a cast version of the MX1 but it’s still pretty expensive. Just waiting on the email, I’m ready!

Re: MX-1 Sharrow

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:49 pm
by AsLan7
akorcovelos wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:34 pm I’ve been on the wait list for a set of B3 props since before they even had a demo published. They just started making a cast version of the MX1 but it’s still pretty expensive. Just waiting on the email, I’m ready!
.
You’ll be paving (Or propelling) the way akor. Lookin’ forward to your Captain’s report. 👍🏻

.

Re: MX-1 Sharrow

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:32 am
by Krob1114
I'm a BoatUS member...mainly for the cheaper boat insurance.
I got the email about this prop, but probably deleted it with so many emails.
Interesting. They need to partner with someone who can mass produce them and a cheaper price, and put regular props out of business.