Page 1 of 1
A25 for sale in MN.
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:40 am
by Snowman8
I don’t know the seller but I just scrolled across this A25 on Craigslist for anyone that might be looking. It even has the 8.2! If it didn’t have over twice the hours as my R5 I would be interested!!
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/ ... 01720.html
Re: A25 for sale in MN.
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:55 am
by Big Block Power
Yea a bunch of the A series even had CC. Also surprised it didn't have a tower. I didn't read into it but did it have a trailer?
Re: A25 for sale in MN.
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:02 am
by Snowman8
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:55 am
Yea a bunch of the A series even had CC. Also surprised it didn't have a tower. I didn't read into it but did it have a trailer?
Yes, it included a trailer. It didn’t say what brand but I would guess an EZLoader as that is what our local dealer puts under most of the boats they sell.
Re: A25 for sale in MN.
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:46 am
by Whippled263
She looks rode hard and put away wet
Re: A25 for sale in MN.
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:53 am
by dustinm
What would a good purchase price be for this boat?
Looks like some sun checking on forward interior.
Re: A25 for sale in MN.
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:25 pm
by Big Block Power
These boats go for 70k all day long. The market is still strong.
Re: A25 for sale in MN.
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:50 pm
by Snowman8
Yeah she definitely needs some TLC! It is a Cobalt so it should cleanup nicely as long as everything is cosmetic.
Re: A25 for sale in MN.
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:12 am
by Chrispval
I almost bought an A25 before my R3 purchase. It needed some work though, rear upholstery was starting to pull at seams, and the hull needed a wet sand to bring the color back. 55 k was the deal, but I felt I needed to put 10 more in, and I would rather find a 1 owner well taken care of boat
Re: A25 for sale in MN.
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:57 am
by tgrace98
It is crazy to me that people buy expensive boats like this and do not take care of them. Sad to see. Well hopefully she goes to a new owner that brings her back to life.