Page 1 of 1

263 Condurre Cabin Table

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:13 am
by jtrevill
Hello,

New to the forum. Just purchased an 1989 263 as an "upgrade" to a smaller cuddy cabin. Needs some work and started going through it this weekend. In the cabin, I can't seem to see how the table is supposed to convert from a "bed" to a table. I suspect I'm missing some component, but just not sure what I'm looking for. Anyone know is it the typical RV style table pole? The table slides up out of the two different sized poles (and the pole on the table has a notch running up the full length. No pics as of now unless needed. Thanks for the help! I suspect I'll have lots of questions!

Re: 263 Condurre Cabin Table

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:13 pm
by AsLan7
Hey jt. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!

We have a later model 263 which uses 3 bars that insert across the cuddy V berth. Then the table goes on top of that which is then followed by the 2 cushions (which tuck way on each side during storage).

Not sure how similar yours is but hopefully another with your model will chime in shortly.

Any pics?

Again welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: 263 Condurre Cabin Table

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:58 pm
by jtrevill
Thanks for the reply - I'll snap a couple of photos tonight and upload them.

Re: 263 Condurre Cabin Table

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:14 pm
by jtrevill
No shaming because of dirt lol... Only picked it up recently and am working through the motors and such and haven't even started cleaning!! Here's the table leg and the table in the stowed position...

Re: 263 Condurre Cabin Table

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:09 pm
by TechieTechie
Hi there...welcome. I have the same boat. They are rare birds (mine is a 91). You'll love it. It's cool, funky, and really has everything one might need. And they handle wonderfully for being a bit top heavy.

Unfortunately, you are missing a piece. There is a U shaped filler cushion (on a backer board) that lays on top of the table...with 2 small flip out legs to keep it from tipping forward.
20190602_174318.jpg
I have all the documentation since new (I bought it off the 2nd owner) so please let me know if you have other questions.

Welcome!