Page 1 of 1

Goodbye 7 Marine

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:14 pm
by akorcovelos
D9376A32-1F55-484F-96B4-FF1F529E1E79.png
Anyone else read about this? I can’t find anything on their website.

Re: Goodbye 7 Marine

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:52 pm
by Big Block Power
Sad no I hadn't seen anything.

Re: Goodbye 7 Marine

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:32 pm
by AsLan7
.
WOW. :shock:

Re: Goodbye 7 Marine

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:27 am
by jhnmdahl
It feels like they just bought them. Could have sent that cash my way instead of just setting it on fire :/

Re: Goodbye 7 Marine

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:39 am
by Big Block Power
I couldn't find it anywhere else on the net?

Re: Goodbye 7 Marine

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:43 pm
by okielaker
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:39 am I couldn't find it anywhere else on the net?
It's out there, now, BB.

Sad.

Re: Goodbye 7 Marine

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:01 pm
by Big Block Power
okielaker wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:43 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:39 am I couldn't find it anywhere else on the net?
It's out there, now, BB.

Sad.
I'm in denial!

Re: Goodbye 7 Marine

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:57 pm
by akorcovelos
Very odd move considering how strong the outboard market is right now, and so soon after buying them...that was only 3 or 4 years ago, what happened?

Re: Goodbye 7 Marine

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:47 am
by Big Block Power
akorcovelos wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:57 pm Very odd move considering how strong the outboard market is right now, and so soon after buying them...that was only 3 or 4 years ago, what happened?
Well it's a new what CEO I think it is for volvo so guys that explains it. And the guy obviously has never been to the Miami boat show. This dude needs to get a ride on a 50ft center console and go for a ride. Lol
Hopefully someone will buy it from them and keep it going. But it is stuck a limited market. Electric is coming fokes!

Re: Goodbye 7 Marine

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:31 pm
by Table Rockin
Well this blows.....I’m expected to power my future 50’ CC with “regular” mercy racing OBs? Come now...

Re: Goodbye 7 Marine

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:05 pm
by akorcovelos
I have to believe someone will step up to fill the hole in the market...my contact at Merc said they are working on a competitor to the 627, wonder how the news has impacted that project.

Re: Goodbye 7 Marine

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:13 pm
by Big Block Power
akorcovelos wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:05 pm I have to believe someone will step up to fill the hole in the market...my contact at Merc said they are working on a competitor to the 627, wonder how the news has impacted that project.
Yes correct merc is all over that.