Page 1 of 1
Free Sony speakers /covers
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:44 am
by KnottyCooter
Free
I have 2 older speakers Sony XS-MP61 that still work and also 4 speaker covers that are in good shape (no cracks) for anyone that needs them.
These were for 6 1/2" speakers.
Why create new holes if you can use these covers. Pick up or I can send for shipping cost.
Clearwater Florida
Re: Free Sony speakers /covers
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:58 am
by AsLan7
KnottyCooter wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:44 am
Free
I have 2 older speakers Sony XS-MP61 that still work and also 4 speaker covers that are in good shape (no cracks) for anyone that needs them.
These were for 6 1/2" speakers.
Why create new holes if you can use these covers. Pick up or I can send for shipping cost.
Clearwater Florida
.
Hey KC. Welcome to the Cobaltchat forum. So glad you found us!
Thanks for posting that offer. Are these out of a Cobalt? Any pictures?
Again welcome aboard mate!
.
Re: Free Sony speakers /covers
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:40 am
by KnottyCooter
Yes
Out of my 2001 23LS.
One on the right has dolphin a bit faded but other 2 (packed with speakers) are not and look like the one on the left.
Re: Free Sony speakers /covers
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:58 am
by AsLan7
.
Great....how about a pic of your Cobalt?

Re: Free Sony speakers /covers
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:53 pm
by Big Block Power
Let's see and hear what you replaced those yems with.
Can't believe you charged them. Those are original and easily worth $1000.00 for all 6. I would save them for the restore some day to put it all back to original.
I think I have a few sets that A7 sent me while cleaning his garage out


Re: Free Sony speakers /covers
Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 6:09 pm
by whblucher
Hi,
If you happen to have the covers available, I would be interested...our covers are cracked and falling apart.
Thanks, Bill Blucher
Re: Free Sony speakers /covers
Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 8:19 pm
by AsLan7
whblucher wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:09 pm
Hi,
If you happen to have the covers available, I would be interested...our covers are cracked and falling apart.
Thanks, Bill Blucher
.
Hey Bill. So glad you found us!
Any pics of your Cobalt?
…and welcome aboard mate!
.
Re: Free Sony speakers /covers
Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:59 am
by skno
I’ll take them if you have any left!
Re: Free Sony speakers /covers
Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:26 pm
by Marleygirl
KnottyCooter wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:44 am
Free
I have 2 older speakers Sony XS-MP61 that still work and also 4 speaker covers that are in good shape (no cracks) for anyone that needs them.
These were for 6 1/2" speakers.
Why create new holes if you can use these covers. Pick up or I can send for shipping cost.
Clearwater Florida
do you still have the speaker covers?
Re: Free Sony speakers /covers
Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:28 am
by Krob1114
Marleygirl wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:26 pm
KnottyCooter wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:44 am
Free
I have 2 older speakers Sony XS-MP61 that still work and also 4 speaker covers that are in good shape (no cracks) for anyone that needs them.
These were for 6 1/2" speakers.
Why create new holes if you can use these covers. Pick up or I can send for shipping cost.
Clearwater Florida
do you still have the speaker covers?
Two posts since 2019. Caesar's Sports book is giving 200 to 1 that there will be no response.
Re: Free Sony speakers /covers
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:29 am
by reichkimberlee
Krob1114 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:28 am
Marleygirl wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:26 pm
KnottyCooter wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:44 am
Free
I have 2 older speakers Sony XS-MP61 that still work and also 4 speaker covers that are in good shape (no cracks) for anyone that needs them.
These were for 6 1/2" speakers.
Why create new holes if you can use these covers. Pick up or I can send for shipping cost.
Clearwater Florida
do you still have the speaker covers?
Two posts since 2019. Caesar's Sports book is giving 200 to 1 that there will be no response.
Are your speaker covers still available? I am looking for 4 white covers.
Thank you!
Re: Free Sony speakers /covers
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:51 am
by AsLan7
reichkimberlee wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:29 am
Krob1114 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:28 am
Marleygirl wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:26 pm
do you still have the speaker covers?
Two posts since 2019. Caesar's Sports book is giving 200 to 1 that there will be no response.
Are your speaker covers still available? I am looking for 4 white covers.
Thank you!
.
So glad you found us rk…. Hopefully you can connect.
Any pics of your Cobalt?
And welcome aboard mate.
.