Page 1 of 1

263 seat back removal

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:10 am
by Plabmaster81
Does anybody know how to remove the seat backs on the rear bench seats so I can have the vinyl replaced.

Re: 263 seat back removal

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:19 am
by AsLan7
.
Unless there’s a contortionist with Michael Phelps arms the size of Peter Dinklage in your family, I’m not sure it’s too accessible to undo the nuts on the rear studs of those wrap around seat backs.

.

Re: 263 seat back removal

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:41 pm
by Krob1114
AsLan7 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:19 am .
Unless there’s a contortionist with Michael Phelps arms the size of Peter Dinklage in your family, I’m not sure it’s too accessible to undo the nuts on the rear studs of those wrap around seat backs.

.
hmmmmm. Olympics and Game of Thrones in the same reply. Way to go.

Re: 263 seat back removal

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:56 pm
by AsLan7
Krob1114 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:41 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:19 am .
Unless there’s a contortionist with Michael Phelps arms the size of Peter Dinklage in your family, I’m not sure it’s too accessible to undo the nuts on the rear studs of those wrap around seat backs.

.
hmmmmm. Olympics and Game of Thrones in the same reply. Way to go.
.
I wanted you to know what you are asking. So are you up for the challenge? :)

.

Re: 263 seat back removal

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:15 pm
by Krob1114
AsLan7 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:56 pm
Krob1114 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:41 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:19 am .
Unless there’s a contortionist with Michael Phelps arms the size of Peter Dinklage in your family, I’m not sure it’s too accessible to undo the nuts on the rear studs of those wrap around seat backs.

.
hmmmmm. Olympics and Game of Thrones in the same reply. Way to go.
.
I wanted you to know what you are asking. So are you up for the challenge? :)

.
Not me.
Just liking the mental picture you're painting with your creative choices. I'm saving the boxed set of Game of Thrones for when cable it out.