Page 1 of 3
Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:21 pm
by AsLan7
Did not notice this when we purchased our 263.
Options?
.
Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:24 pm
by Big Block Power
You can get a new L from your local dealer.
Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:29 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:24 pm
You can get a new L from your local dealer.
Good to know, Big block.
Thanks brutha!
Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:33 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:29 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:24 pm
You can get a new L from your local dealer.
Good to know, Big block.
Thanks brutha!
Let me know if you can. I'm going to mine tomorrow other wise.
Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:38 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:33 pm
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:29 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:24 pm
You can get a new L from your local dealer.
Good to know, Big block.
Thanks brutha!
Let me know if you can. I'm going to mine tomorrow other wise.
Oh BBP, would you pick me up one????
I can PayPal you instantly.
Feel free to show them the missing "L" pic
If so, hull ID:
Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:54 pm
by Southernboatman
..The hell is that?
Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:15 pm
by Big Block Power
I will let you know tomorrow when I get there.
Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:11 pm
by AsLan7
Thx bb.
I appreciate your help.
Hopefully an "L" is in our future.
Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:56 am
by Ytmsn
It may just be an optical illusion but is tbe B crooked too?
Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:35 am
by AsLan7
Ytmsn wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:56 am
It may just be an optical illusion but is tbe B crooked too?
It kind of does in the picture but it's just the camera angle.
Thx Ytmsn.
Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:10 am
by Big Block Power
Aslan
Can you measure the L for me? Just want to see if it's the same as mine.
Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:42 am
by jhnmdahl
The one part that almost every Cobalt dealer seems to stock is replacement lettering. We lost our "L" on our first trip out, and the dealer was happy to replace it on Cobalt as a factory defect. I'm not a big fan of stickers, but these letters are far from permanent...
Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:04 am
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:10 am
Aslan
Can you measure the L for me? Just want to see if it's the same as mine.
Crap
I just left the boat and then read this message.
I am going to guess about 2 inches high ,BB?
Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:17 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:04 am
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:10 am
Aslan
Can you measure the L for me? Just want to see if it's the same as mine.
Crap
I just left the boat and then read this message.
I am going to guess about 2 inches high ,BB?
Pm sent
Re: Anyone recognize what's wrong here?
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:33 pm
by AsLan7
Got it BBP.
U da man!!!
Would you also order me a 496 Mag HO that does not overHeat.
