Page 1 of 1
News that I hate...
Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 7:14 am
by Lee St.Clair
I got started here on this forum some months ago when I bought my first Cobalt. I received so much help from all you folks that I can never repay. The bad news is that now the docs say I need a serious operation on my back and about a 8 to 10 month layup for healing. This means it would be another year before I could use my Cobalt for the first time. This is unacceptable so I reluctantly decided to just sell it...after all the hours of work I put into to it to make it perfect. It sold in one day. And 5 others wanted it if the original guy didn't buy it. I am hoping the new owner will join the group here. So I bid you folks goodbye and once again , many thanks to all of you who took the time to help me.
Re: News that I hate...
Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 8:01 am
by rabiddawg
Sorry to hear that.
Take care of yourself and get well.
There will be another boat.
Re: News that I hate...
Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 8:39 am
by Big Block Power
Take care and good luck. You can still stay here with us!
Re: News that I hate...
Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 9:39 am
by dustinm
Best of luck with your surgery and healing. If you get board during your recovery you can always come here and chat with us. I for one would love to hear more racing stories.
Re: News that I hate...
Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 7:35 pm
by AsLan7
.
Hey thanks for sharing that LSC. We sure enjoy your contributions here. We shall pray for wisdom and steady hands with your Docs and decisions that need to be made in addition to a successful surgery with a fast recovery. You’ll be boating again in no time..(maybe even wakeboarding

).

Re: News that I hate...
Posted: Sun May 16, 2021 9:55 am
by ourlee
Be well bro.