Condurre 202 windshield

Post Reply
vfltennessee
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:44 pm
Location: Memphis
Contact:

Condurre 202 windshield

Post by vfltennessee »

1988 Condurre 202 windshield parts for sale
Drivers front and rear sections
Passenger rear section only
Good condition - very hard to find
Will ship if desired
Pics available on craigslist: http://memphis.craigslist.org/bpo/6266167706.html
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Condurre 202 windshield

Post by AsLan7 »

vfltennessee wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:44 am 1988 Condurre 202 windshield parts for sale
Drivers front and rear sections
Passenger rear section only
Good condition - very hard to find
Will ship if desired
Pics available on craigslist: http://memphis.craigslist.org/bpo/6266167706.html

Actually looks in great shape for an '88!

(wow-- I'm a poet and I don't know it)
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
vfltennessee
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:44 pm
Location: Memphis
Contact:

Re: Condurre 202 windshield

Post by vfltennessee »

Best I could find or at least that I've seen
It can be yours for a little green
(ha) :lol:
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Condurre 202 windshield

Post by AsLan7 »

vfltennessee wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:41 pm Best I could find or at least that I've seen
It can be yours for a little green
(ha) :lol:


Nope
We need you to represent the classic cobalt section of this site vfltennessee!
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests