Page 1 of 1

212 ladder

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:02 pm
by 08cobalt212
Looking for replacement ladder for 2008 212. Is the same two step ladder that is on the 220 from the mid-2000’s. Attaching a picture.
8C931FCD-9D5F-402B-836E-474B3DAAE61B.jpeg

Thanks.

Re: 212 ladder

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:17 pm
by AsLan7
.
Hey 08C212...that's the same ladder on the 2003-2007 262 and 263 models with the extra extended swim platform as well. Maybe that will help in your quest. You could call your local dealer but I'm not sure if Cobalt uses this style anymore on the recent models.

Any pics of your 212?

And welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: 212 ladder

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2026 1:53 pm
by Bobo87
Does anyone know where you can find replacement rubber cones for this ladder? Mine are starting to fall apart on my 2007 212.

Re: 212 ladder

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2026 3:48 pm
by jhnmdahl
Bobo87 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2026 1:53 pm Does anyone know where you can find replacement rubber cones for this ladder? Mine are starting to fall apart on my 2007 212.
A lot of these ladders were made by Garelick, but some were other companies as well - https://garelickladder.com/

The only place I've seen that stocks parts like you're looking for, other than a Cobalt dealer, is Great Lakes Skipper - https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/search/?q=ladder

Re: 212 ladder

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2026 12:07 pm
by Bobo87
Thanks Jhnmdahl. I'll reach out to Garelick as seems they might have something that will work. I only need the rubber boots but that seems harder to find.

Re: 212 ladder

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2026 3:48 pm
by bservis
Bobo87 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2026 12:07 pm Thanks Jhnmdahl. I'll reach out to Garelick as seems they might have something that will work. I only need the rubber boots but that seems harder to find.
Bobo87 did you have any success? I just lost one of mine last night on my 2007 232.

Re: 212 ladder

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 3:45 pm
by jhnmdahl
Probably not ideal, but if you know what size the pipe is perhaps something like this could work in place of the "real thing" - https://www.mcmaster.com/products/rubbe ... -grips-1~/