Page 1 of 1

Bar for a 1990 Cobalt Condurre 243

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:42 am
by johnehr
I just got a 1990 Condurre 243. It’s in good shape and I put a good wax on it to restore the faded gel coat. However, I’m a bit confused with the bar setup in the cabin. One of the bottles no longer pumps and I’m not sure what the section behind and in front of the bottles. The front has a hook that I initially thought was a sink faucet…. Behind the bottles is a small area, but I’m not sure what it’s for.

Re: Bar for a 1990 Cobalt Condurre 243

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:33 am
by AsLan7
.
Hey johnehr. So glad you found us!

Bottles and bars? We need a pic my friend. :D

And welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: Bar for a 1990 Cobalt Condurre 243

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:50 am
by Big Block Power
Matt runs his bar out the back of his loaner car. I'm sure he will be chimed in on this one 👍😂😂😂😂🥂🍻