Page 1 of 1

“Play” in steering wheel

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:55 am
by Homeskillet
What causes that play in the steering wheel? How much is acceptable? I have about 3” of slack/slop in mine when I turn either direction. It doesn’t bother me at all. Just wondering if that’s something I should take care of or just leave it.

My 220 has been running flawlessly so far. Super happy we hung onto it!

Re: “Play” in steering wheel

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:59 am
by Big Block Power
My HOME boy! Glad to hear!
I'm check mine today. Im Sure I have some play. It can come from multiple places. The rack the cables. The gear. Some is normal

Re: “Play” in steering wheel

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:16 am
by Homeskillet
Thanks BP. So far so good!! Just wasn’t sure how much play is good play lol :) I’ll probably have it inspected when I have it winterized.