I've read through most of the posts on this site.
Semi fast forwarded through most concerning trailers and tow rigs as we do neither.
Pets, pictures, jokes, poking fun...all great.
A wealth of help and knowledge.
The biggest take I get: We seem to have a great group of people who know how to enjoy life!
Common Thread Here
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Common Thread Here
Awe thanks. And we have made some great friends along the way. Some will be life long. Cheers

03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
- Dudley67
- Captain

- Posts: 426
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:09 pm
- Location: Neely Henry Lake, Alabama
- Contact:
Re: Common Thread Here
An here I was, expecting to see a thread about stainless hardware…..

Current:
2016 Marker One ML4
“Looney toon”
1975 18TH
“7t5”
Past:
2001 226
1989 19BR
2007 252
1992 222 Condurre
2016 Marker One ML4
“Looney toon”
1975 18TH
“7t5”
Past:
2001 226
1989 19BR
2007 252
1992 222 Condurre
Re: Common Thread Here
BahahaDudley67 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:44 pm An here I was, expecting to see a thread about stainless hardware…..
![]()
2019 R5 Navy w/ KO Red - LilliPad
350
Lake Travis
Snowman73
350
Lake Travis
Snowman73
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Common Thread Here
Or what oil should I use?
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: Common Thread Here
Oil?
2019 R5 Navy w/ KO Red - LilliPad
350
Lake Travis
Snowman73
350
Lake Travis
Snowman73
Re: Common Thread Here
Nah, not oil. Tires. Wait... Wax. That's what I meant. What wax should I use? 
But you're right Krob. This is a GOOD bunch of folks here!
But you're right Krob. This is a GOOD bunch of folks here!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


