Page 1 of 1
R7 Surf New Props
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:59 pm
by 2018R7Surf
New prop set for R7 surf. This is for the the oem Volvo Penta fwd. It is the Volvo K4 set. Sold the boat. Never used, so new in box. I guess these are hard to find with todayβs supply chain challenges which is why I bought. Paid $2000. Pm me w offer if interested.
DAF03029-EC1D-4A91-82F3-1FCC33B6FFFA.jpeg
Re: R7 Surf New Props
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:58 pm
by Big Block Power
Re: R7 Surf New Props
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:03 pm
by 2018R7Surf
New prop set for R7 surf. This is for the the oem Volvo Penta fwd. It is the Volvo K4 set. Sold the boat. Never used, so new in box. I guess these are hard to find with todayβs supply chain challenges which is why I bought. Paid $2000. Pm me w offer if interested.