Page 1 of 1

Anyone in market for a mint 200?

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:59 pm
by 1998 Cobalt 200
Working weekends has forced me to consider sell, anyone in market for like-new 1998 cobalt 200? Obviously for forum member purchase I will drop price out of respect… but for overview and to see the boat I’ll provide link as follows:

Let me know your guys thoughts on boat/price/etc… I’ll respect the feedback. Have dealers biting to buy…but for 20s so they can flip…rather it go to cobalt enthusiast. Really is new used boat… in person it translates.

Boat Trader: https://www.boattrader.com/boat/1998-co ... 0-8073583/

boats.com: https://www.boats.com/power-boats/1998- ... 0-8073583/

Travis

Re: Anyone in market for a mint 200?

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:20 pm
by AsLan7
.
Wow. Only 220 hours! Impressive Travis.

So glad you found us my friend. Hopefully someone here can keep it in the Cobaltchat family.

And welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: Anyone in market for a mint 200?

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:42 am
by 1998 Cobalt 200
Thank you, AsLan7!
- Basically 10hrs each summer since 1998.

Look forward to being here and present in chat, I love Cobalt…grew up on them…as Grand Lake in Oklahoma was where ‘Mr. Cobalt’ lived and ran the brand majority/‘grand lakers’

Anyone who is interested, just let me know and we will make it right…inventory is low… I was told Cobalt production is 40% at best by Scottsdale area Cobalt dealer…so buyer of my boat for sale could use for summer and then sell it year later and still make money riding the pandemic times per the boat sales force in AZ.

My cell: (580) 402-4513 text/call and I’ll make sure to correspond promptly.

Thank you all,
Travis

Re: Anyone in market for a mint 200?

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:05 am
by Big Block Power
Honestly Travis if you can get 20s sell it. I had a 1999 200 and I sold it for 14,500. Your boat looks very sweet. But 28500 is pretty steep. But hey you never know. I sold a 2004 for 27500 that had 200 hrs on it. I sold 220s for under 25000. Believe me I watch the market as much as anyone. Glws!

Re: Anyone in market for a mint 200?

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:47 am
by 1998 Cobalt 200
Appreciate the market insight; totally understand and respect info. Out near west coast the boat inventory is remarkable low…dealers would buy for 15-17k—(blew me away too). 12 hours in few inquires to see boat, I’ll keep you posted on the experience.

Thank you, Big Block Power

Travis

Re: Anyone in market for a mint 200?

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:09 pm
by Big Block Power
1998 Cobalt 200 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:47 am Appreciate the market insight; totally understand and respect info. Out near west coast the boat inventory is remarkable low…dealers would buy for 15-17k—(blew me away too). 12 hours in few inquires to see boat, I’ll keep you posted on the experience.

Thank you, Big Block Power

Travis
Good luck. You can sell mine too. Anything over 50k you can keep 👍