Page 1 of 1

Help finding a part

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:18 pm
by FirstStar
Hoping someone can help locate a trailer part. The attached picture (stock photo not actual trailer) shows the rubber bow stop I messed up loading and unloading the trailer last season. I have it figured out now - thanks to experience and good shot of Marykate Liquid Roller. I need to replace them but I'm having a hard time finding a replacement online. I would ask the dealer but he is an hour away. Heritage trailer doesn't return emails - I assume because they don't sell retail.

Re: Help finding a part

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:53 pm
by ajcampen
FirstStar wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:18 pm Hoping someone can help locate a trailer part. The attached picture (stock photo not actual trailer) shows the rubber bow stop I messed up loading and unloading the trailer last season. I have it figured out now - thanks to experience and good shot of Marykate Liquid Roller. I need to replace them but I'm having a hard time finding a replacement online. I would ask the dealer but he is an hour away. Heritage trailer doesn't return emails - I assume because they don't sell retail.
Would this be it in a different color?
https://www.boatmateparts.com/product_d ... itmId=1578
https://www.boattrailerpartsplace.com/s ... nt-nw0192/
https://mcpartsdepot.com/products/bumpe ... low-rubber

Re: Help finding a part

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:00 am
by Big Block Power
ajcampen wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:53 pm
FirstStar wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:18 pm Hoping someone can help locate a trailer part. The attached picture (stock photo not actual trailer) shows the rubber bow stop I messed up loading and unloading the trailer last season. I have it figured out now - thanks to experience and good shot of Marykate Liquid Roller. I need to replace them but I'm having a hard time finding a replacement online. I would ask the dealer but he is an hour away. Heritage trailer doesn't return emails - I assume because they don't sell retail.
Would this be it in a different color?
https://www.boatmateparts.com/product_d ... itmId=1578
https://www.boattrailerpartsplace.com/s ... nt-nw0192/
https://mcpartsdepot.com/products/bumpe ... low-rubber
Good job AJ! Crazy you found that on the internet at a trailer parts store. I taught you well young grasshopper ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Re: Help finding a part

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:49 am
by FirstStar
Yes, looks close but no cigar. Thanks for your research. I may have to bite the bullet and take a drive to the dealer.

Re: Help finding a part

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:20 pm
by Cobaltr6
Iโ€™ve contacted Heritage Tailer in the past and they were extremely responsive and very helpful on the phone. Hereโ€™s there phone number if you want to try, 618-439-9626. Iโ€™m sure they will sell you the exact replacement.