Page 1 of 1

New member

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:37 am
by JeffCS3
Thanks for letting me join the group. I have a 2017 CS3 that we use in Michigan on Lk Charlevoix. Previous boat was a 93 Crownline CCR 223 which we owned for 22 years.

Re: New member

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:43 pm
by dustinm
Beautiful. Welcome aboard

Re: New member

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:44 pm
by Big Block Power
Wow nice. Congrats. How is boating on that lake! On the to do list.

Re: New member

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:22 pm
by AsLan7
.
So glad you found us JeffCS3.

Great color. Any interior shots? How is she powered?

And welcome aboard mate!

.

Re: New member

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:12 am
by Krob1114
Welcome. Great looking boat. Hope you come back and remain active here. Lot's of interesting stuff. I've learned a lot.
Enjoy!

Re: New member

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:16 am
by JeffCS3
Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:44 pm Wow nice. Congrats. How is boating on that lake! On the to do list.
Thanks!!

One of the best lakes in the US. Waterway to Lk Michigan. Some good restaurants and beaches.

Re: New member

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:22 am
by JeffCS3
Krob1114 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:12 am Welcome. Great looking boat. Hope you come back and remain active here. Lot's of interesting stuff. I've learned a lot.
Enjoy!
Thanks! I plan to add transom lighting this year and interior accent lights. I have 3 friends in my marina with R3’s that I boat with.

Re: New member

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:37 am
by JeffCS3
AsLan7 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:22 pm .
So glad you found us JeffCS3.

Great color. Any interior shots? How is she powered?

And welcome aboard mate!

.
Thanks!! Oddly, I don’t have any interior shots except with the dog in them. Power is 300 hp VP.
A2580E5C-C02E-4CDA-A5B3-B7B45E2F6BFD.jpeg

Re: New member

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:44 am
by ajcampen
JeffCS3 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:37 am Thanks for letting me join the group. I have a 2017 CS3 that we use in Michigan on Lk Charlevoix. Previous boat was a 93 Crownline CCR 223 which we owned for 22 years.
Congrats and welcome. I have been wanting to visit Charlevoix for years. It just seems like so much to do as well as access to the ocean. any chance you want to give a deeper write up about it?

Re: New member

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:17 am
by GhostWhisperer
Welcome. Great to see CS folks on here. Great looking color on your boat!

Re: New member

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:49 am
by kas232ca
Welcome. Love the color!