I just got this boat from auction and have found this bottle is leaking like crazy, it looks like the bottle of the bottle has more glue on it then plastic.
Any ideas what this is called / is part wise and what I can replace it with?
The bottle: https://pasteboard.co/ifaKtNI8GRoc.png
For interest here's what it looks like: https://pasteboard.co/zLOWWkvvxXfy.jpg
Part Number For Gear Lube Bottle on 94 272
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Part Number For Gear Lube Bottle on 94 272
.
Hey ad360. So glad you found us.
I’d replace that with the updated quicksilver reservoir. They have them at greatlakesskipper.com. Otherwise eBay searches occasionally may be your next best bet.
How is she powered?
And welcome aboard mate!
.
Hey ad360. So glad you found us.
I’d replace that with the updated quicksilver reservoir. They have them at greatlakesskipper.com. Otherwise eBay searches occasionally may be your next best bet.
How is she powered?
And welcome aboard mate!
.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Krob1114
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 1876
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:03 am
- Location: Greer’s Ferry Lake, AR
- Contact:
Re: Part Number For Gear Lube Bottle on 94 272
I could not get the images to work.adamdb360 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:55 pm I just got this boat from auction and have found this bottle is leaking like crazy, it looks like the bottle of the bottle has more glue on it then plastic.
Any ideas what this is called / is part wise and what I can replace it with?
The bottle: https://pasteboard.co/ifaKtNI8GRoc.png
For interest here's what it looks like: https://pasteboard.co/zLOWWkvvxXfy.jpg
2019 Cobalt R3 @ Greers Ferry Lake, AR
Home in Hernando, MS
Home in Hernando, MS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 35 guests
