Page 1 of 1
1998 25LS Ladder
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:02 am
by 502ls
Hello,
I recently acquired a 1998 25ls that I have been refurbishing. My boat was missing the ladder when I purchased it. Any ideas where I can acquire a ladder that will work?
Also can anyone here please post a picture of the ladder and how it mounts to the boat?
I have searched and have not been able to find any pictures of the ladder with the lid open showing how it mounts.
Thanks!
Re: 1998 25LS Ladder
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:46 am
by AsLan7
.
Hey 502ls..so glad you found us!
Did you try greatlakesskipper.com? They have some garelick ladders that might work for you. Click
here. Hopefully a pic will show up from another 25LS member.
Any pics of yours?
And welcome aboard mate!
.
Re: 1998 25LS Ladder
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:56 am
by 502ls
Hello, thanks for the response! I have seen that site before. However, the issue is I have never actually seen the factory ladder or how it mounts to my boat so I am not sure which would be best for my application.
Re: 1998 25LS Ladder
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:25 pm
by AsLan7
502ls wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:56 am
Hello, thanks for the response! I have seen that site before. However, the issue is I have never actually seen the factory ladder or how it mounts to my boat so I am not sure which would be best for my application.
.
Roger..maybe post a pic of that area...and your boat of course!
.
Re: 1998 25LS Ladder
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:59 pm
by 502ls
Will do, I don't have any handy, I will have to take some later. I'm guessing it's going to be similar to other ladders from the period.
Re: 1998 25LS Ladder
Posted: Mon May 02, 2022 11:20 am
by 502ls
Anyone? A 23LS will have the same ladder, and I imagine other Cobalt's from the era do also.
Re: 1998 25LS Ladder
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:36 pm
by Cincykid
I have a 1998 253 Cuddy that I put a swim platform on. I think it will fit if it mounts to the driver side of transom. I'll send a pic when I get home.
Re: 1998 25LS Ladder
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:39 pm
by AsLan7
Cincykid wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:36 pm
I have a 1998 253 Cuddy that I put a swim platform on. I think it will fit if it mounts to the driver side of transom. I'll send a pic when I get home.
.
Hey CK. Thanks for chiming in.
What size engine is in your 253? Any pics?
And welcome aboard mate!
.
Re: 1998 25LS Ladder
Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:39 pm
by Cincykid
502 MAG. Refreshed cuddy and hatch cover last spring. will post those pics in a couple weeks.
Have 2 other pics of ladder, next post!
Re: 1998 25LS Ladder
Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:19 pm
by AsLan7
Cincykid wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:39 pm
502 MAG. Refreshed cuddy and hatch cover last spring. will post those pics in a couple weeks.
Have 2 other pics of ladder, next post!
.
great pics Ck! Thanks for posting those. Looks like a great day out on the water too.
.