Page 1 of 1

Internet Brilliance

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:45 pm
by ajcampen
Best thing I saw today...and now I know

Re: Internet Brilliance

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:20 pm
by Big Block Power
That's funny.

Re: Internet Brilliance

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:30 am
by thunder550
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Internet Brilliance

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:30 pm
by Driller
Sent that one to my wife. Funny.

Re: Internet Brilliance

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:55 pm
by AsLan7
Told that one to my 16 year old daughter tonight, Ajc.
I think I lost any remaining cool points I had with her. :D

Re: Internet Brilliance

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:35 pm
by thunder550
AsLan7 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:55 pm Told that one to my 16 year old daughter tonight, Ajc.
I think I lost any remaining cool points I had with her. :D
Dad jokes are the best :lol: