Page 1 of 1

May the Force be with you!

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:53 am
by Ytmsn
We went to see The Last Jedi last night. If you're a fan and you haven't seen it yet you're going to love it! It's hard to believe the original Star Wars was released 40 years ago.

We don't go to the movies very often but when we do we'll go to the 3D theater. This time we tried a thing called Dmaxx where the seat you set in moves around and vibrates. For me it was more annoying than anything and didn't add to the show but distracted. 3D Xtream would have been much better. But it was still an awesome show!

Re: May the Force be with you!

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:15 am
by Big Block Power
Yea hard to believe it was that long ago. I like the originals. I'll have to watch them ask in order at sometime. I haven't seen the last couple. But it's time. I can't see in 3d anyways so I like the good ole big screen.

Re: May the Force be with you!

Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:33 am
by AsLan7
.
I really enjoyed it as well. They had a special showing for the troops where we were. I guess "die Hard" Star Wars fans said if violated much of the Canon but for pure entertainment, I found it enjoyable. Saw it twice!
.