Page 1 of 4
I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:13 pm
by Big Block Power
Going to Max's bball game tonight and just hammered a big buck. The wife goes S···T I went F```` and bam. Pulled over and I knew it wasn't good. All ok he went flying. I was going at least 40mph.
Re: I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:25 pm
by cmattj
Glad your ok pal.. geeze it's so good he didn't get up over the hood..
As we know it's just a car.... it can be fixed.
I'm having a shot for you!
Re: I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:32 pm
by Ytmsn
I hate it when that happens for anyone. But just imagine how the buck feels!
Re: I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:49 pm
by Big Block Power
Ytmsn wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:32 pm
I hate it when that happens for anyone. But just imagine how the buck feels!
The guy behind me said he went flying into the guard rail and bounced off of it and never saw him after that. His rear quarter got smashed hard. He was big. Wife saw the antlers I saw the rear quarter.
Re: I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:55 pm
by AsLan7
Glad you’re ok , BbP.
Thank you for sacrificing and taking one more deer off the road for the rest of us

Re: I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:05 pm
by Big Block Power
AsLan7 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:55 pm
Glad you’re ok , BbP.
Thank you for sacrificing and taking one more deer off the road for the rest of us
Anything to help out. Sucks though.
Re: I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:13 pm
by Bfun220
Well, that sucks. Hopefully you know a good body guy.
Re: I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:19 pm
by thunder550
Damn man, glad you are ok. Cars can be repaired or replaced...people are more difficult.
Re: I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:32 pm
by Big Block Power
Bfun220 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:13 pm
Well, that sucks. Hopefully you know a good body guy.
Maybe you can recommend one.lol
It's at our Buick store. They are a direct repair for state farm.
State farm is liking me this year.lol
Tower should be done soon too.
I've been broken my whole life no fixing me.
Re: I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:37 am
by AsLan7
I've been broken my whole life no fixing me.
So are you changing your username to bbbp?

Re: I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:54 am
by Tuscany
Glad you guys are ok. That happens in a split second...
Re: I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:26 am
by NautiGirl
Deer and even garages can just jump out from no where and mess a day or a tower real quick! LOL
Re: I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:38 am
by thunder550
AsLan7 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:37 am
I've been broken my whole life no fixing me.
So are you changing your username to bbbp?
BBBBPP...Bent & Broken Big Block Partial Power
NautiGirl wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:26 am
Deer and even garages can just jump out from no where and mess a day or a tower real quick! LOL

Re: I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:32 am
by AsLan7
Re: I kissed a big buck tonight.
Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:17 am
by Ytmsn
I like it A7! BBbP I'm just glad he didn't come through the windshield!
I've never hit one (knock on wood) but have come ooooooooh so close dozens of times. Mainly I always worry about hitting a deer on my bike at night.
Over the years while riding off-road in the mountains around the country I've jumped up elk. Every time it both scares the crap out of me and is extremely exhilarating at the same time! Once a herd of about 10 cows came off the side of the mountain and right out on the trail in front me at a gallop. I gassed it and ran up behind them with clods of dirt flying up around me. It's one of my favorite memories, running with the elk! We went along for a couple hundred feet or so before they turned off through the woods.
It was aMAzing! But I sure wouldn't want to hit one of those suckers. It would be like hitting a horse.
Glad your okay BB! Like Thunder said, cars are easy to fix.