Fountain Kilo Record Attempt Postponed

Post Reply
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Fountain Kilo Record Attempt Postponed

Post by AsLan7 »

.
Honestly, I’m kind of surprised they are still trying this. In the consumer world, Fountain has all but retreated except within the center console fishing platforms.

I’m afraid their time has come and gone as there are better players out there now. I hope I'm wrong as I certainly enjoyed our "Ferrari on the water" when we owned it.


.
https://www.boatingmag.com/fountain-kil ... ewsh030818

.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
User avatar
tgrace98
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Posts: 2730
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:19 am
Location: Branson, MO
Contact:

Re: Fountain Kilo Record Attempt Postponed

Post by tgrace98 »

Crazy, yeah I am shocked they are trying this as well. Have to have some serious kahuna's to steer or throttle a boat like that. I was at the Lake of the Ozarks shootout the year the owner of outlimits passed away in a boating accident. Was also the same year the spirit of Qatar (52' Mystic) went 252mph in the mile. They have since shortened the track so I doubt that record will ever be broken.
2019 Cobalt R7 VP 6.2 380hp
“Smooth Operator”

Lake St. Louis, MO
Table Rock Lake
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests