Search found 5 matches
- Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:02 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Bimini top pools with water
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1297
Re: Bimini top pools with water
Thanks to everyone. I guess I'll just keep it closed when I don't need it as a sun shield.
- Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:43 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Bimini top pools with water
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1297
Re: Bimini top pools with water
I leave it open. If it's rolled up and covered there is no water, but it's a pain to do this every time I leave the boat. I agree that poking holes is not a great idea. I'm looking for alternatives.
Thanks
Thanks
- Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:19 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Bimini top pools with water
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1297
Bimini top pools with water
I have a 2006 Cobalt 262 and I'm having problems with the BIMINI cover. When it rains, it pools up with water and the water just sits there. The boat cover under the bimini is tented with poles so the water just runs off. What do I do about the bimini? Since it is only used for shade, I'm thinking ...
- Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:24 am
- Forum: Older Boats and Series
- Topic: Poles to hold up mooring covers
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1566
Re: Poles to hold up mooring covers
Thank you. The reference to Amazon solved the problem.
- Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:25 am
- Forum: Older Boats and Series
- Topic: Poles to hold up mooring covers
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1566
Poles to hold up mooring covers
Any suggestion as to how to attach poles to mooring covers so that the poles will stay upright and keep the cover from pooling with water. The snaps no longer work. Is velcro an option? Presently the poles always seem to fall down after sitting in the marina for a week or so (from wind?).
Thank you.
Thank you.