
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:57 pm
- Forum: Maintenance and Storage
- Topic: One hose leaking, should I replace others on a 2003 350 Mag Mpi?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3529
Re: One hose leaking, should I replace others on a 2003 350 Mag Mpi?
Here's a picture of the hose it's leaking from.


- Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:52 pm
- Forum: Maintenance and Storage
- Topic: One hose leaking, should I replace others on a 2003 350 Mag Mpi?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3529
One hose leaking, should I replace others on a 2003 350 Mag Mpi?
Boat Info: 2003 Cobalt 22ft bowrider with 350 Mag Mpi (OM636700)
Cliff Notes: Trying to find a place that may give a discount on buying multiple cooling hoses for Mercruiser 350 Mag Mpi. Asking for advice on replace multiple older hoses.
Background: I'm helping my dad out with his boat. He had a ...
Cliff Notes: Trying to find a place that may give a discount on buying multiple cooling hoses for Mercruiser 350 Mag Mpi. Asking for advice on replace multiple older hoses.
Background: I'm helping my dad out with his boat. He had a ...