Search found 3 matches

by Arcoriver
Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:59 am
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: Late 2000s 242-262s 8.1 ok to buy?
Replies: 4
Views: 1525

Re: Late 2000s 242-262s 8.1 ok to buy?

That’s definitely some serious captaincy right there lol! So I don’t need to be concerned any on either vessel?
by Arcoriver
Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:00 am
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: Late 2000s 242-262s 8.1 ok to buy?
Replies: 4
Views: 1525

Re: Late 2000s 242-262s 8.1 ok to buy?

I’ll add these are fresh water boats and would remain that way if I was to buy
by Arcoriver
Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:18 am
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: Late 2000s 242-262s 8.1 ok to buy?
Replies: 4
Views: 1525

Late 2000s 242-262s 8.1 ok to buy?

Looking at cobalt 242s mostly, some 262s aswell with the 8.1s. What’s the deal with this “water ingestion” about the manifold design and riser height and etc. I’ve read about it. Called 3 dealers and they’ve never heard of it… The boats I’m looking at are 2007 and 2009 as of now. They have less than ...