Search found 3 matches
- Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:12 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Can I get a factory arch/tower installed?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3484
Re: Can I get a factory arch/tower installed?
Thanks. I appreciate the welcome! I'll post some photos when I get a chance. I appreciate the help.
- Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:24 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Can I get a factory arch/tower installed?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3484
- Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:21 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Can I get a factory arch/tower installed?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3484
Can I get a factory arch/tower installed?
Hi everyone. I'm new. I recently purchased a 2017 CS1 (renamed CS22) with a bimini top. It doesn't have an arch/tower. I'm wondering if my dealer can install a factory tower or if I would have to find a different brand aftermarket tower. Just looking for a little info before I ask the service ...