2017 R5 speakers stopped working

gdavidpowell
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 27, 2023 2:32 pm
Contact:

Re: 2017 R5 speakers stopped working

Post by gdavidpowell »

I'm having the exact same issue with my speakers in my R5. I'm having a hard time following the replies. Is this something that can be diagnosed by a weekender or do I need a professional?
User avatar
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Posts: 11526
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
Location: Erie PA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: 2017 R5 speakers stopped working

Post by AsLan7 »

.
So glad you found us gdp.

Probably depends on if you have any mechanical or electrical experience. You can work wonders with a multimeter.

And welcome aboard mate.

.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests