Where's carboy? Is it by Darboy? Can't you go out to the winnegamie gun club?Bfun220 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:58 pmLet me know if you want to go. There's a range in carboy we can go to.Big Block Power wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:20 pm I've never shot one or really never held one. My wife won't have one in the house.
I see alot of gun people go crazy buying and shooting them though
I have replaced some of my kimber 1911 with ed brown parts. So maybe I should say it's a ed kimber ?
Sig p365
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Sig p365
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: Sig p365
Yes carboy = Darboy.
Can go to winnegamie but the one in carboy is inside. No walking down range to set a targets.
Can go to winnegamie but the one in carboy is inside. No walking down range to set a targets.
2018 r5
2003 220
2003 220
Re: Sig p365
Or there's one in Appleton.Big Block Power wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:03 pmWhere's carboy? Is it by Darboy? Can't you go out to the winnegamie gun club?Bfun220 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:58 pmLet me know if you want to go. There's a range in carboy we can go to.Big Block Power wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:20 pm I've never shot one or really never held one. My wife won't have one in the house.
I see alot of gun people go crazy buying and shooting them though
I have replaced some of my kimber 1911 with ed brown parts. So maybe I should say it's a ed kimber ?
2018 r5
2003 220
2003 220
- jhnmdahl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2440
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:11 pm
- Location: Twin Cities, MN
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
- Contact:
Re: Sig p365
There seems to be a pattern here - Cobalt owners also look for quality in their firearms and own Sig Sauers. I may have a 226, 238, 210... another signess for which there is no cure.
Administrator of the www.cobaltchat.com Cobalt boats community forum
2015 210 (Volvo Penta 5.7L V8-225)
2015 210 (Volvo Penta 5.7L V8-225)
- thunder550
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2246
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:16 pm
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Sig p365
I have a PM9, when I carry (it's rare anymore, difficult due to restrictions at work), that's the one. Also have a HK USP .40 Compact that I carried when I first got my permit, that's a big heavy gun though. The PM9 is nicely size for an IWB holster.Bfun220 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:45 pm I have a kimber micro 9, so far I like it. The other gun I was looking at was a kahr pm9. Never had I sig, so I dont know how their compare.
If I could comfortably carry the USP I would, absolutely love shooting that gun. It's just too big to be comfortable with most dress styles.
Nauti - what do you dislike about Kahr? I don't have a lot of experience with different brands, curious to hear opinions.
1995 Cobalt 252 - 502 Mag EFI - Bravo 1 - 21" Revolution 4
Re: Sig p365
My everyday carry now is a S&W MP Compact 45 in a kydex IWH. My shirt and tie carry is a Glock 43 in a tuckable IWH. Never ever was a fan of Glock until I bought that 43. It's one of the best tools in the toolbox. But I want to take a look at that Sig!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
-
2ridgebacks
- Captain

- Posts: 251
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 8:06 pm
- Location: Southern Indiana
- Contact:
Re: Sig p365
I guess I’m the Mighty Mite of the bunch. On the seldom occasion that I carry, it’s a Kel Tec P32. It’s small enough that I or no one else notices, but enough to get the job done. I have enough rounds through it that I trust the function. It’s cheap enough that I don’t worry about sweat or the bluing wearing off either.
Typically there is a 1911 if some type riding in my console. I try not to leave home without one.
Typically there is a 1911 if some type riding in my console. I try not to leave home without one.
2012 A25
Volvo 8.1 400hp
Volvo 8.1 400hp
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: Sig p365
Apparently cobalt owners taste in nice things carries over to firearms as well. I will tell Katie no more cheap guns.jhnmdahl wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:32 pm There seems to be a pattern here - Cobalt owners also look for quality in their firearms and own Sig Sauers. I may have a 226, 238, 210... another signess for which there is no cure.
I guess there is nothing I totally dislike about Kahr - I would pick them over Kel-Tec lol - just never been one of my go to brands. I have held a PM9 and just couldn't get used to the trigger. The small pocket gun market is just so competitive with so many good options I have always picked something other than Kahr I guess.thunder550 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:21 pmBfun220 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:45 pm I have a kimber micro 9, so far I like it. The other gun I was looking at was a kahr pm9. Never had I sig, so I dont know how their compare.
Nauti - what do you dislike about Kahr? I don't have a lot of experience with different brands, curious to hear opinions.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
Re: Sig p365
It looks very nice! I currently carry the P938 and am a fan of the metal vs. polymer feel and I like the external safety on the 938 as I am used to disengaging.
2018 R7 Surf (Sold Fall 2021)
2022 R8 Surf Ordered August 2021
2022 R8 Surf Ordered August 2021
Re: Sig p365
The 365 is a great gun. It is everything the Smith and Wesson M&P should have been.
For Sigs I have a modified tac ops 1911, 229 Legion, and I recently picked up a 320RX. My neighbor has a 365 and I have put a decent amount of rounds through it.
My carry gun is a Walther PPS. I had a M&P but it was too similar to the PPS so I sold it. The PPS has been rock solid.
My wife carries a Kahr CM9, it is great for her but too small for my hands.
For Sigs I have a modified tac ops 1911, 229 Legion, and I recently picked up a 320RX. My neighbor has a 365 and I have put a decent amount of rounds through it.
My carry gun is a Walther PPS. I had a M&P but it was too similar to the PPS so I sold it. The PPS has been rock solid.
My wife carries a Kahr CM9, it is great for her but too small for my hands.
2006 Cobalt 250
Re: Sig p365
I've had a p226 for years, I'm more into long guns for hunting
Shooting skeet last weekend and one of the guys pulls this out- AR15 with Cannon Launcher, shoots 12oz cans that are unopened around 100 yards
Shooting skeet last weekend and one of the guys pulls this out- AR15 with Cannon Launcher, shoots 12oz cans that are unopened around 100 yards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Sig p365
Umm.. why? I guess a potato gun would do the same thing and be much cheaper to buy, but why shoot a can through the air? Long distance cold-beer delivery while out on the water? 
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: Sig p365
Because America that's why. Why do you hate freedom Yt?Ytmsn wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:31 am Umm.. why? I guess a potato gun would do the same thing and be much cheaper to buy, but why shoot a can through the air? Long distance cold-beer delivery while out on the water?![]()
I have come really really close to purchasing one a few times but just couldn't pull the trigger. I was going to use it as a really expensive skeet thrower - figured I could shoot cans in the air while a buddy shot at them /w a 12ga. Also 5.56 blanks - which is what it uses to shoot the cans in the air - are surprisingly difficult to find and somewhat expensive.
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
Re: Sig p365
Haha! I LUVs 'Merica! I understand. Why? "Because I by God CAN!"
That's how I am with my Saiga. 12 round sticks or a 20 round drum.. it's all about firepower! I guess owning this makes about as much sense as a can launcher now that I think about it.
That's how I am with my Saiga. 12 round sticks or a 20 round drum.. it's all about firepower! I guess owning this makes about as much sense as a can launcher now that I think about it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
- NautiGirl
- Vice Admiral

- Posts: 2849
- Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:10 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Been thanked: 1 time
- Contact:
Re: Sig p365
Damn nice Saiga. 12rds of 12ga in a magazine - you do love freedom and America lol 
I have always heard those are very picky about magazines and ammo...true?
I have always heard those are very picky about magazines and ammo...true?
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
TeamNAUTI
Ebony Black 2017 R5 8.2 Big Block
CANDIED RED 2007 222 6.2L Merc - Sold
1997 190 4.3 Volvo - Peak Cobalt Design and Manufacturing
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

